Spend less time jumping between systems and spreadsheet and more time analysing and improving your business with FinancialForce. Built to seamlessly integrate with Saleforce, Agilyx delivers a system that fits your organization, bringing all your financial management together in one place.
Let CFOs feel confident about delivering up to date reports and trends across regions, timelines and sub departments, without wasting time pairing up data.
FinancialForce financial management provides:
- Accounting and finance: Single ledger design and multidimensional chart of accounts, enabling shorter period close cycles
- Subscription and billing: Create a single source of business truth across the entire customer billing lifecycle
- Revenue recognition and forecasting: Transition to new compliance standards with ease
- Order and inventory management: Get flexible pricing structures, views into upsell opportunities, available inventory, and margin at a line level
- Procurement: Enforce spend policies, source and manage suppliers, easily identify new ways to save time and money
Professional services automation (PSA)
When navigating through various departments, professional services teams need PSA solutions that deliver information quickly and accurately. FinancialForce allows you to manage your people, customers, projects and finances all in one system. Streamline processes and gain 360° visibility into all areas of your business, knowing where your customer is at any stage.
Kick off a project when an opportunity arises, easily view all stages of the sales pipeline and let information flow between sales and services. Better manage your resources and create customer success by putting the right resources where needed.
FinancialForce professional services automation provides:
- Resource management: Schedule the right people onto the right projects at the right time and always know who is working where and when
- Sales engagement: Empower account management with real-time visibility into each project’s status, resource availability and project history
- PSA communities: Optimize your partner and customer interactions, share project information and status updates and collaborate from any device
- Project management: See what is happening across the entire service practice, from project status, to resource demand, to customer interactions and risk management
- Project financials: Get anytime access to project-related financials, such as revenue, bookings, backlog, billing, budgets and rate realization
- Time and expenses: Make it easy for teams to complete administrative tasks and submit time and expenses from anywhere in the world
- Billing and revenue recognition: Automate and streamline processes across every aspect of your services business, from sales, to delivery, to billing and rev rec
- Dashboards and reporting: Access a comprehensive financial view related to all your projects at any time and make swift decisions as they’re needed
Subscription and usage billing
By creating a single point of truth, FinancialForce lets you handle multiple billing plans with ease. Creating a tailored solution, Agilyx implements a centralized system that makes even the most complex customer relationships simple. Gain the ability to analyze data and diagnose subscription changes as they happen, across weeks, months and years.
Because all departments work with the same, real-time data, you can improve billing accuracy, and speed up invoicing across the entire billing lifecycle.
FinancialForce subscription and usage billing provides:
- Billing central: Configure pricing and contract terms from one screen and manage it all in one integrated process, using plans to package products and automate billing operations and taxation
- One customer record: Analyze customer data at any stage, make informed decisions and take actions that have impact
- One platform: Connect billing data across all your apps and share one customer master records across all departments, establishing an end-to-end audit trail
- BI and analytics: Get comprehensive reports, dashboards and drill down capabilities with a unified system that makes powerful real-time insights and analytics possible
Revenue recognition and forecasting
Forget time spent pairing data and spreadsheets, implemented by Agilyx, FinancialForce lets you centralize all your revenue streams in a single revenue recognition system. Stay on top of finances and get compliant with the new ASC 606 & IFRS15 standards.
Turn days of manual work into automated revenue calculations, reduce your period-end close and gain a complete picture of your organization’s revenue – both recognized and deferred.
FinancialForce revenue recognition and forecasting provides:
- Revenue recognition: Track all revenue streams in a system that supports any scenario and automate complex revenue calculations and allocations
- Audit-friendly processes: Adhere to the new ASC 606 and IFRS15 standards with ease, match revenue to performance obligations and automate best practices
- Compliance: Enforce key controls to records transactions accurately and on time
- Forecasting: Forecast the right way, with a complete view of your business’ revenue, from account, to customer, to project to region