Business intelligence, dashboards and analytics
True understanding of your organisation empowers you to increase revenue, make confident decisions and drive your business forward. With Prevero’s advanced business intelligence features, organisations can now improve the way they plan, manage, mitigate and succeed in increasingly competitive markets.
Create reports, charts and models at the touch of a button and focus on key drivers of profitability so you can adapt to market changes and gain a competitive edge.
Prevero business intelligence provides:
- Predictive analysis
- Data visualisation
- KPI dashboards
Budgeting and financial planning
When it comes to budgeting and financial planning, organisations need a flexible performance management system that empowers you with all the right data in one place. Implemented by Agilyx, Prevero lets you plan cashflow, manage operational budgets and forecast sales, costs and revenue with clever business budgeting and financial planning software.
Automate non-value add tasks and processes and free up your time to focus on making the right financial decisions to move your organisation forward.
Prevero budgeting and planning provides:
- Short, medium and long-term planning horizons
- Integrated financial planning
- Sales planning and production
- Material and personnel planning
- Rolling forecast tools
- Value-driver based planning
- Frontloading in short, frequent planning cycles
Successful profitability analysis requires nimble, real-time financial planning software that gives you the ability to proactively assess, analyse and act on data. Giving you a range of tools, from scorecards, to dashboards and ad hoc analysis, Prevero delivers all the data you need to confidently plan profitability.
As your central controlling point, Prevero allows you to gain an understanding of all commercial impacts across your organisation, while supplying the constraints you need to successfully guide location-specific actions.
Prevero profitability analysis provides:
- Automatic data transfer from more than 30 popular source systems
- Clear and easy to use KPI dashboards
- Automated report distribution
- Rolling forecasts
- Easy-to-use simulations
- Advanced trend analysis
- Forecasts, histograms and class comparisons
- Analysis by actual vs plan, time series, top ten, top value, break even and deviation
Empower finance teams to improve consolidation and gain a fast, secure way to reconcile figures across your organisation, in any currency. Prevero lets you automatically match transactions and allows partners to hone in on any discrepancies detected.
Built for even the most complex group structure consolidation requirements, Prevero gets rid of manual, error-prone data entry and shortens your close cycle. Ensure compliance and gain accurate financial data to drive future performance.
Prevero financial consolidation provides:
- Pre-defined consolidation with automatic aggregations and eliminations
- Currency conversion using closing, average and historical exchange rates
- Consolidation covering both IFRS and local GAAPS
- Visual and user-friendly workflow with predefined and customisable controls
- Automated important from various ERP systems
Sales and revenue planning
Prevero gives you tools you need to expertly plan, analyse and report on sales and profits. Empower your organisation with a fully-integrated performance management system that lets you analyse the most profitable products and regions, determine which combination of sales channels is best, and find the most efficient bonus structure.
Covering short and long-term planning horizons, Prevero allows you to define sales dimensions, understand your customers and stay one step ahead in the ‘buyer’s market.’
Prevero sales and revenue planning provides:
- Calculation of customer value using multi-stage contribution margins, customer lifetime value, RFM models, and more
- Automatic distribution of annual values on months
- Planning for top-down objectives
- Visual analysis of mass data
- Advanced trend analysis
With an employee-oriented perspective, Prevero lets HR teams effectively utilise data modelling, analysis, reporting, project planning and authorisation controls to enhance your business objectives.
With automated resource utilisation, pay scales, special payment and social expenses, Prevero lets HR take control with predictive scenarios to analyse every employees impact on the organisation.
Prevero HR planning provides:
- Comprehensive HR and personnel cost planning
- Risk management including turnover rate and terminations
- Personnel management
- Reporting full and part-time personnel
- A skill matrix for new or existing data
- Authentication system
Get on top of risks and stay one step ahead with Prevero’s risk planning tools. With user-friendly and customisable dashboards and tools, easily identify and evaluate relevant risks. With extensive and real-time data visibility across your organisation, finance teams have the power to evaluate and understand your organisation’s financial health at all times.
Empower your organisation to be change-ready for crisis management, structural shifts, globalisation effects, increasing competitive pressures and new legal requirements.
Prevero risk planning provides:
- Gathering, evaluating, monitoring and reporting risks
- Professional and technical view
- A basis for efficient decision support
- Documentation of external requirements
- Compliance with internal standards and existing risk documentation
Prevero’s dynamic project planning tools enable you to control several projects at once, providing you with a seamless performance management system and a more efficient way to manage your project portfolio. Bringing all your data together in one user-friendly place, control any project at any stage – from concept development, to profitability analysis, to reporting and post-calculation.
Gain insights and valuable post-project learnings so you can increase efficiency, standardise project processes and improve your products and services.
Prevero project planning provides:
- Management of single projects and project portfolios
- Control of all approval processes via a central cockpit
- Skill-based project planning
- Portfolio dashboard with budget line
- Resource management
- Performance review
- Efficiency analysis/preference matrix
- Risk and bottleneck analysis
- Lessons learned from previous projects
- Project handbook